This may be of interest to some. None of my family are gluten free; however, I may have to launch an elimination attack to determine potential intolerances in my wee boy. Accordingly, I’m having to pay far more attention to …
Hello!I'm Miranda Barber. I’m all sorts of things, but currently, first and foremost a mum. Mid-second pregnancy, my family relocated from London to Melbourne via Vietnam. A rollercoaster. As a dear friend of mine so eloquently puts it: "As a mum of two you have two choices: you can either look good or feel good but you can't have both." Too right. This is an observational blog of life's car crashes and quirks on this huge learning curve. You're welcome here.
- Gluten Free Food
- My baby boy is seriously small
- Is my child ready for childcare?
- Baltic amber necklaces for teething – hogwash?
- A Fair Weather Blogger – In the midst of the mire of motherhood
- I’d hate to be an asylum seeker coming to Australia by boat
- Babies are hard work for the first twelve months
- Savoury courgetty, cheesy, olivey, hammy muffins
- Gina Ford: Two Dirty Words… and a confession
- My blog post featured on Mamapedia.com
Tagsapartments in Vietnam apps for a two year old baby chino Ben Thanh market breastfeeding breastfeeding in public Bushbaby back carrier career Cassia Cottages cheese dinan Duong Dong eating finger food food Hanoi Ho Chi Minh istanbul kids' intuition Kuala Lumpur la gomera local markets long haul flights maple night market packing food for toddler parents making it up as we go along Phu Quoc pining for life before kids pram broken on plane quarantine relocating relocation Saigon shipping companies shopping Somerset apartments the Old Quarter toddler contradictions travel travelling when pregnant travelling with babies travelling with toddlers vietnam what to pack